In the past week I’ve been very surprised to find that not one of my blogging buddies but TWO of them have given my blog The Versatile Blogger Award. It means a lot that they think highly of my blog and enjoy reading it daily. Thank you to Nichole from The Cookaholic Wife and to Dawn at Addicted to Recipes! Don’t forget to check out both of these wonderful blogs for some amazing
The rules of this award include:
1. Thanking the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
6. In the same post, include this set of rules.
7. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
7 Things About Me
1. I am a special education teacher and love my job but my secret dream job would be to open up my own bakery.
2. I love to sing and play the piano. My parents made me take piano lessons from the time I was 6 until I was 18. I am so thankful that I stuck with it because I enjoying playing when I can. I sing all the time including in my classroom at school. Just ask the kids, I can turn anything into a song!
3. I love to read and average 10 books a month. My current favorites are: The Maze Runner Trilogy, The Hunger Games trilogy, Divergent, The Night Circus, and The Women’s Murder Club series.
4. I truly enjoy exercising and go to Zumba classes weekly and chair dancing aerobics classes every other week.
5. I only spend 10 minutes every morning on my appearance. So many of my friends take 30 minutes to an hour getting ready in the morning but I can be dressed and out the door in under 15 minutes. I use no product on my hair, and generally only wear lipstick and mascara.
6. My husband and I met while teaching together. He was the inclusion emotional/behavioral teacher and I was the self-container emotional/behavioral teacher. We spent so much time together in those two stressful years that we became best friends and then started dating.
7. I have a penpal in Australia that I’ve been writing to since the 4th grade. Facebook has made it much easier for us to communicate and she has come to the United States one time to visit me. I hope be able to get to Australia some day to visit her as well.
15 Bloggers to pass this on to:
Joelen @ What’s Cookin’ Chicago?
Nicole @ PreventionRD
Tina @ Flour Trader
Sarah @ A Taste of Home Cooking
Lishie @ DeLish!
Jaida @ Sweet Beginnings
Lisa @ Sweet as Sugar Cookies
Melissa @ I Was Born to Cook
Alida @ Alida’s Kitchen
Miz Helen @ Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Krissy @ Dainty Chef
Jessi @ Gourmet Day to Day
Elly @ Elly Says Opa!
Sheryl @ Lady Behind the Curtain
Tina @ Mom’s Crazy Cooking
Make sure you check out all of these ladies wonderful blogs! They are update their blogs frequently and have some delicious recipes posted!